Montag, 28. Oktober 2013

OUTFIT: Falling leaves


➤ Using the lunch break to take some photos while the sun were shining and the leaves were falling from the trees. I am wearing just a casual outfit for my day at the university. Something nice and chic but also comfortable and cool. Such a beautiful day with my new friend Anh (tha.Darlinh) from ESMOD who took also the photos. Thank you darling !:)

➤ Blazer - H&M
➤ Lace Shirt - H&M
➤ Black Jeans - Fishbone Denim
➤ Sunnies - Waahnsinn Berlin
➤ Belt - Flea market
➤ Necklace- New Yorker
➤ Rings - H&M
➤ Bag - Peacocks
➤ Shoes -Nike Air Max


2 Kommentare:

  1. Hello Sarah,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. HI Valencia,
      thank you so much for your comment and I am so happy that you like my style :D Means a lot.
      I already signed up at WhatIWear...sounds so interesting and can't wait to put my look out there :) Thank you again for contacting me :)

      x S.

      Löschen